What do we do?
Beyond Education provides courses that develop practical skills and competencies in three age groups: 10-12, 13-15, and 16-18. Courses include leadership, entrepreneurship, global citizenship, digital literacy, and teamwork.
Beyond Education’s programs are offering a fully online experience based on principles of child psychology, learning sciences, and the most innovative educational models.Unlike formal education, BE courses are completely learner-centric and are adapted to students’ ages, abilities, and interests.
What are the main tasks?
Beyond Education’s team is looking for an ed-tech/competency researcher who would reinforce the team by helping in:
- Operationalizing the evaluation protocols, and reporting to the senior researcher in charge.
- Co-creating the evaluation tools permitting to assess competency acquisition and quality of learning
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data coming from standardized tests and our own evaluation tools and running iterations based on the analyses
- Running the pilot research experiences, including data collection (qualitative and quantitative).Overseeing the curriculum design and development of the content from an online learning perspective.
- Co-writing the report of results for each program.
Who are we looking for?
A team member who:
- Has experience in psychometrics (or the development of evaluation tools).
- Is familiar with the development of 21st-century skills (a plus if with children).
- Has knowledge of and expertise in digital learning and effective teaching approaches.
- University level: Master or upper.
- Opening either freelance or CDD (CDD - full time, freelance - minimum engagement 50%)
- 12 months contract with high possibility of extension
- Work in English and/or French
Competitive salary, opened for discussion, based on experience.
Deadline to apply 15/01/2020
Be ready to begin as soon as possible!
Recrutement Questions :
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why are you the best candidate for this position?
- What are your three most important strengths?
- What are your psychometrics/evaluation experiences?
- What are some of the evaluation projects you worked on recently? (providing a SAMPLE would be welcomed)
- Any questions?