Dioxycle is transforming carbon dioxide from waste into a resource. Established in 2021, Dioxycle builds high-performance carbon capture and electrolysis technologies that convert carbon dioxide (CO2) into the world’s most widely used renewable feedstocks, fuels, and commodity chemicals. These outputs not only aim to undercut the cost of fossil fuel incumbents but also abate emissions from the hardest-to-decarbonize sectors like shipping, aviation, and chemical manufacturing. We’re not in it for small wins: our goal is to eliminate gigatons of CO2 emissions.
Joining us now is an opportunity to play a fundamental role in the scale up of transformative technology by working closely with our international founding team. If you are motivated by solving hard problems, meaningfully addressing climate change, and want to join the fastest growing industry of our generation, then this role may be for you!
About the role
Dioxycle is hiring for a Chief of staff who in collaboration with our CEO, will be in charge of:
- Supporting the exec team in daily operations & internal communication
- Heavily contributing to the market research & strategy definition
- Creating slide decks and communication supports
- Defining and implementing processes across the organization to improve creativity and productivity
- Leading the communication efforts/ structuring relations with press, presence on social media and in the relevant ecosystem
- Leading grant applications & supporting fundraising efforts