Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
The trainee will manage and assist our customers in the deployment of SaaS software.
He/she will have the opportunity to work on part or all of the activities leading to a successful platform implementation:
- Analyse clients data : quality check, completeness, inputs needed for KPI calculations
- Check Deepki platform calculation results (Excel…) : checking the integrity and quality of the SaaS plateform before delivery to the client.
- Energy analysis, energy savings KPI
Platform customization :
Using our custom SaaS Framework, Software development tools, and backoffice software, you will help on :
- Participate in the specification and implementation of SaaS business platform;
- Setup data collection connectors with data-suppliers (energy suppliers, energy grid…)
- Setup data-integration scripts (ETL : Extract – TRANSFORM – LOAD)
- Customize Deepki features to meet clients needs: data-visualization widgets, custom user inputs, alerts thresholds, Tariff Optimization etc…
- Create scripts and new calculations to provide custom KPIs needed for smart energy and CO2
- Interact with our software developers to improve our product and features.
Platform deployment management:
- Contribute to client presentations on key meetings (Powerpoints)
- Organize meetings, roles, planning and communicate with various stakeholders.
- Train the client users and assist them in using Deepki Platform.
- Be responsible for the quality of the application and non-application deliverables and their use by the users;
- Identify complementary needs, manage the customer roadmap and make complementary offers;
- Participate in the capitalisation of expertise by producing notes and company presentations
- Contribute to the management of energy saving projects;