The Foodwize’s communications team is looking for a new specialist to share the exciting task of developing our growing food-tech startup communications strategy.
- Be a team player, work on a collaborative small team requires a person who enjoys social interactions
- Independent to be able to achieve your goals with little supervision
- Flawless french writing, to be able to create written content that captures our target audience
- Strong english or spanish communications. We are a global startup with professionals from several countries and our main communication languages are english and spanish.
- Solution oriented, you must be able to propose good ideas and solutions to the problems and challenges ahead
- Startup minded, being a small team sometimes we have to do some activities out of our positions normal scope. Flexibility is key for success.
- Food and Pop culture savvy, you must know what is going on in paris and france, your cultural knowledge will be a great asset to develop our promotional pieces.
- Creative French Writing
- Social Media Management
- Photography, Videography (good eye)
- Basic Design skills to create social media posts
- Marketing Research and strategy knowledge
- English or Spanish high communications level
- Creative Thinking
- Campaign Creation
- Develop all the french written content in Foodwize’s App, Web, and social media
- Help to find an overall style of the campaign
- Help to choose the images to appear in the campaign
- Manage the social media accounts of the project
- Take pictures for the social media campaigns
- Record interviews for social media campaigns
- Help to ideate interviews for social media campaigns
- Find local providers for the communications products when necessary
- Promote product brand
- Be part of the creation of the overall communication strategy of the startup
- Propose concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns to the creative director
- Revise and edit all communications generated in french
- Ensuring all the organisation’s or client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- write scripts in french for promotional pieces
- Work with the creative director to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- be part of brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Research important topics that will help the startup to grow.
- Help creating marketing studies
- Generate marketing reports
- Organize data and help to generate report of promotional campaigns
- Implement in person UX test sessions with the Tech team
- Produce Promotional events
- Develop traditional media relationships in paris to promote our brand
- Discover new competitors
The communications specialist will be working hand to hand with the creative director, this is a great opportunity that could lead to growing within the organization.
Let’s Meet and Have fun creating.