We seek to professionalize change at large scale, as the main and global platform that supports the growth of concrete solutions for the planet and supports the positive transformation of the business community across the globe.
Over the recent years, we have built a significant track record of partnerships with major companies that are leading the transition efforts in their respective sectors. We are now implementing ambitious plans to deepen the scope and range of our partnerships within the private and public sectors to grow our operations and impact.
It is the responsibility of the Corporate Partnerships Team to engage all year long with our community of partners to create positive value for the impact ecosystem, and integrate them in all our initiatives.
As new business manager, you will:
● Contribute to designing and piloting commercial and engagement offerings for all our activities
● Identify, curate and solicit new potential partners in untapped markets and geographies
(SMEs, ETIs, international accounts and specific sectors)
● Negotiate and close partnership deals, event packages and various offerings
● Initiate and develop new and long-lasting corporate partnerships, while managing key
relationships at every level
● Prepare the future integration of our partners in our various activities and campaigns, in
collaboration with all internal teams
● Continually monitor and evaluate each partnership to ensure objectives are being met in line
with the partners’ and ChangeNOW’s expectations
- Contract: Permanent position (CDI)
- Location: based in Paris (11th arrondissement)
- Starting date: ASAP (between March and May 2021)
- Remuneration: according to the company’s salary scale
- 3-5 years of successful experience in business development, sponsorship, fundraising, key
account management or cause marketing
- Strong interest and familiarity with environmental and social change. Drive and motivation to
have a positive impact, and to change the world!
- Event sponsorship and special events experience appreciated
- Native French; bilingual or fluent in English. 3rd language a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior professionals
- Autonomous, persuasive & integrative thinking
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
Our mission is to accelerate change towards a sustainable world, by creating opportunities and assembling all the resources needed for impactful solutions to grow and scale-up.
To do so, we create inspiring events and connect solutions, investors, corporations, media, skills, and cities from all around the world. Our major initiative is the ChangeNOW Summit which was created in September 2017 and quickly grew to become the World’s largest positive impact conference (www.changenow.world).
Our past edition, in January 2020, gathered 1,000 solutions for the planet, 350 speakers and innovators,and 28,000 participants coming from 100 countries, under the emblematic glass dome of the Grand Palais, in Paris.
The next edition will be held on 27, 28 and 29 May in Paris and online.