FeetMe est une jeune startup du domaine médical qui cherche à résoudre le problème des troubles de la mobilité́. Fort de notre expérience dans l’analyse de la marche, nous développons des solutions technologiques (objet connecté et applications) pour accompagner les patients dans le suivi et la gestion de leur maladie chronique avec des bio marqueurs numériques et des outils de suivi des études en vie réelle pour les patients, les médecins et les groupes pharmaceutiques.
FeetMe connait une forte croissance. Un premier produit d’aide au diagnostic pour les professionnels de santé a déjà̀ été́ commercialisé et FeetMe prépare le lancement de la V2 à destination des patients. L’équipe a remporté de nombreux concours et aides publiques (Concours Mondial de l’Innovation, Création Développement, FUI notamment) et a réalisé une levée de fonds lui permettant d’assurer son développement.
FeetMe is a digital health company developing innovative connected technologies and services to improve patient outcomes in functional care, track disease evolution, and optimize medication utilization.
The innovative technology from FeetMe allows gait and posture analysis in real-time and under real-life conditions. The technology combines pressure sensors, motion sensors and learning algorithms to analyze patients’ functional capacity, as well as empower rehabilitation among sufferers of gait disorders.
Through partnerships we can build a better future together with digital health that make a real difference to patients. Our approach to partnering is open and flexible.
FeetMe is looking for an experienced BD&L Director to lead FeeMe’s strategic relationships and licensing activities.
Your missions will be:
Identify partners and build Strategic models
• Identifies, sizes and prioritizes market opportunities to generate new revenue opportunities
• Closely collaborating crossfunctionally to define areas of interest, to identify new partners and to develop and execute the partnering strategy for those areas
• Sourcing new therapeutic opportunities that are consistent with the company’s scientific and business objectives, including preparing in-depth opportunity landscapes, attending scientific and partnering conferences, and networking with other biotechs, venture capitalists, academia and biopharmaceutical companies
• Developing and recommending proposed deal structures and financial terms, and leading negotiations of term sheets and contracts with potential partners in collaboration with the CEO/CMO
• Develops, implements and challenges a growth strategy for strategic partnerships in close collaboration with FeetMe Leadership Team and Board of Directors
Operationally identify, contact and follow partners
• Manages and expands relationships to generate new opportunities within identified targets
• Create and prepare tactical and strategic updates on partnerships requested by the leadership team.
• Develop a comprehensive list of key delivery dates for the requirements of the strategic partner
• Serve as FeetMe primary point of contact for strategic partners, providing timely, accurate and comprehensive responses
• Complete CRM (Hubspot) with outreach plan, correspondence, including meeting notes and plan follow up tasks.
Assess and structure partnership
• Driving decision-making and the deal process, and making presentations and recommendations to senior management
• Build ROI models for FeetMe to support different partnership options
• Help identifying best partnership models (licensing, corporate deals, commercial deals, distribution deals) and simulate the associated outcomes.
• Support the legal documentation with the QMS team and prepare content for exchanges with partners.
• Travel as needed for negotiations and for building coalitions of support for key deals
Improve FeetMe visibility to generate new opportunities
• Promote FeetMe’s mission, goals and priorities as market leader .
• Identify events or conferences for FeetMe to attend and support partnership growth. Regular (international) travel to client meetings, events and other development opportunities.
We are looking for a talented profile with the following requirements :
➔ An advanced degree in life sciences, medicine or data science. An MBA or JD, or an equivalent combination of scientific and business education or experience is helpful, e.g., strategy consulting experience.
➔ 5-7 years’ experience in medical device/ pharma industry
➔ Effective networker and experience in strengthening relations with partners across the full range of services
➔ Energetic, result-driven, self-starter with a strong executive presence, collaborative mindset, and ability to think strategically and analytically
➔ Solid understanding of the medical device/technology/diagnostic development and commercialization process, and demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with R&D leadership;
➔ Good business instincts and fluency with business analytics and valuation methodologies
➔ Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
➔ Skillful presenter of scientific and business topics to executives
➔ High degree of initiative and strategic problem solving, focused on ideal outcome vs. most achievable outcome
➔ Analytical approach to define business cases.
➔ Sense of priorities, strong synthesis capabilities and able to take and apply a decision.
➔ Strong ability to easily integrate in a young and dynamic team.
➔ Proven track record of development experience and/or partnership management/client service experience, including customizable programs and initiatives to drive business performance
➔ Team spirit
➔ Able to work individually and effectively as part of a small, proactive team
➔ Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google Suit, CRM system, (Hubspot) and other standard business tools
➔ Organized and deliver on milestones