The Ocean unites us, and our passion is to protect it. Coral Gardeners started in 2017 as a group of young surfers and fishermen coming together to save their home reef. We’re now made up of an international collective of scientists, engineers, creators, and advocates determined to save the reef by revolutionizing ocean conservation and generating collaborative action around the world.
We are Coral Gardeners, and we’d like you to join us !
Innovation is the third pillar of Coral Gardeners mission composed of Tech and Science with engineers and scientists in-residence (CG Labs) working together to find solutions to protect and restore coral reefs by building a connected reef with live-streaming underwater cameras and sensors.
CG Labs is looking for its new Web Graphic Designer to design a web application that the restoration team will use everyday to upload and organize the data they collect monitoring the corals growing in our nurseries.
- Under the supervision of the Head of Technology, the Graphic Designer will take part in the creative process from concept to launch of the web application to make it easier for our restoration team to upload and organize all the data they collect while monitoring the nurseries.
- Participate in the optimization of the UX and UI design of the website.
- Salary : 150 000 XPF
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Full remote work accepted.
- 3-months mission with the possibility to join permanently.