- Collaboration with the sales and development team to support the sales process
- Content creation in English and French (articles, posts, papers, newsletter, marketing catalogue)
- Support the management of the company’s social media
- Support on the management of the company marketing channels (website, blog, newsletter, social media, PR, events)
- Support in the creation and management of marketing, media, and communication initiatives and campaigns
- Support in the development of the partnership network (strategic, commercial, and communication partnerships)
- Collaboration with the project development team to source relevant and technical information from the project development network
Headquartered in Paris, our team consists of about 35 passionate climate experts from diverse and multicultural backgrounds. ClimateSeed works with more than 200 organizations to support their GHG emissions measurement, decarbonization and contribution to carbon removal and avoidance. Launched in 2018, ClimateSeed has quickly become an established and respected market player, working with a vast array of clients predominantly in Europe, including small firms to international and financial corporations. The company is based in Paris and was acquired by an AXA IM Impact Fund in 2021. ClimateSeed is expected to quickly develop and grow thanks to the commitment and dedication of each of our current team members.