Internship : 4-6 months
Apprenticeship : 1 year
While undeniably crucial for the fight against climate change, carbon contributions are undermined by archaic systems and a prevailing lack of faith in the market. At Carbonable, we’re on a mission to engineer trust and operational efficiency to scale the carbon offset market through integrity.
Powered by blockchain technology, our groundbreaking Carbon Offset Platform enables companies to execute their climate contribution strategy in the most efficient way, while guaranteeing auditability.
We are opening a new Technical Project Manager internship position, starting asap.
Reporting to the Leadership team, your goal will be to support us in planning and managing the development of the Carbonable product and the delivery of customer projects
Your missions will be:
- Work with the scrum master in the agile product development cycle, with a product owner’s hat
- Be the point of contact for customer projects
- Analyzing, planning, and developing scheduled projects
- Establishing and implementing training processes for all technical personnel
- Contribute to the analysis of Carbonable product functionality requirements
- Contribute to strengthening Carbonable’s internal processes and product
- Participate in B2B calls when relevant