carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. The platform lets companies assess their carbon footprint and rank them instantly.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
In this role, you will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team by opening new market and developing new business
- You will define and implement your go to market strategy in the new market
- You will lead customer facing activities including prospecting, follow-up communication, presenting carbometrix solutions, coordinating internal resources, strategizing on proposals, and negotiating and closing sales
- You will manage and continuously improve the sales process to support end-to-end customer acquisition, including winning new business, account management, revenue retention, revenue expansion, and an ongoing positive experience of successful impact for our customers
- You will collaborate with various carbometrix teams such as tech, product, R&D and marketing to deliver a unified customer experience
- You will maintain an accurate CRM with information across the sales lifecycle to include past events and planned tasks, relevant customer details, and sales revenue forecasts
- You will ensure that all required paperwork and documentation is properly organized, executed, and stored to successfully manage revenue and customer accounts
- You will identify opportunities for participation in relevant industry events, engagements & potential partnerships