In this role, you will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the sales team enabling them to develop and nurture our portfolio of customers. You will be expected to improve sales efficiency, sales enablement, sales reporting.
Beyond this role supporting sales operations, you will also be given the possibility to lead customer facing activities, inn function of your ability and preferences.
- You will help the sales team lead customer facing activities including prospecting, follow-up communication, presenting Carbometrix solutions, coordinating internal resources, strategising on proposals, and negotiating and closing sales
- You will support the sales team to manage and continuously improve the sales process to support end-to-end customer acquisition, including winning new business, account management, revenue retention, revenue expansion, and an ongoing positive experience of successful impact for our customers
- You will collaborate with various Carbometrix teams such as tech, product, R&D and marketing to deliver a unified customer experience
- You will maintain an accurate CRM with information across the sales lifecycle to include past events and planned tasks, relevant customer details, and sales revenue forecasts
- You will analyze sales figures and help create strategic plans to grow sales
- You will ensure that all required paperwork and documentation is properly organised, executed, and stored to successfully manage revenue and customer accounts
- You will identify opportunities for participation in relevant industry events, engagements & potential partnerships