carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. The platform lets companies assess their carbon footprint and rank instantly.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
In this role, you will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team and learn while doing.
- You will segment the market, identify and qualify leads, conduct user research and sales interview
- You will design and carry out creative and personalized “Outbound” prospecting campaigns
- You will understand and document customers issues in terms of business needs
- You will constantly seek to improve the business development function (tools, processes, best practices) and monitor results.
- You will work closely with carbometrix founders on various missions (clients presentations, market analysis, tools automation, communication)
- This list is not exhaustive as it is an agile role where you will be asked to take up responsibilities based on the company’s priorities.