carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. Our platform lets companies and investors assess their carbon footprint instantly and delivers personalized decarbonation levers.
carbometrix was born out of a will to have an impact on climate change. We have chosen to have that commitment at the heart of our actions by becoming a benefit company (“entreprise à mission” in French). Our raison d’être formalizes our ambition, and is a strategic guide in our daily decisions.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
Mitigating climate change is a big challenge. We mobilize and promote all the skills capable of providing solutions with high standards, respect and kindness.
This role is two-fold. You will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team and learn while doing.
- You will segment the market, identify and qualify leads, conduct user research and sales interview
- You will design and carry out creative and personalized “Outbound” prospecting campaigns
- You will understand and document customers issues in terms of business needs
- You will work closely with our tech team in developing new products according to market demand
- You will put in place the business development function (tools, processes, best practices)
- You will monitor results with a constant focus on fast iteration and improvement
Founders’ right hand
- You will work closely with carbometrix founders on various missions (investors and clients presentations, market analysis, tools automation, communication)
- You will contribute to our sector analysis methodology building our knowledge base on carbon performance
- You will set up internal tools and processes to improve teams’ efficiency (sales, product, HR onboarding, communication, marketing…)
- This list is not exhaustive as it is an agile role where you will be asked to take up responsibilities based on the company’s priorities.