carbometrix is a climate tech startup. We help decision makers evaluate climate transition risks and make impactful decisions to comply with the Paris Agreement. Our cutting-edge platform provides for a consistent, complete and independent assessment of companies transition risks and climate performance.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
- You will design and develop our various data applications both in prototype and in production
- You will design and develop the data pipeline from scratch in a full stack mode: raw data recovery tools, development of data cleaning and pre-processing tools, compute engine and front end
- You will continuously implement new functionalities and sections of the platform (back & front)
- You will help the business and data analyst teams to enhance our internal data while implementing highly interactive visualization charts
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join an early stage project with the opportunity to build everything from scratch
- Flexible work organisation
- Talented and passionate team, solid and complementary founders team
- Time to code and think. We are obsessed with working well and fast. We won’t spoil your agenda with unnecessary meetings
- Competitive compensation package