Bodyguard is looking for its next Traffic Manager !
You’ll have direct impact on Bodyguard’s growth and expansion.
As a member of the Growth team, you will be on charge of operating our SEO & SEA strategy, helping us better understand our lead journey and tracking our performances. You’ll also collaborate with our Head of Industries to help reach our growth and expansion objectives.
Key missions & responsibilities
- Audit our corporate website to identify areas of improvement that will increase traffic,
- Elaboration of our positioning strategy in search engines: definition of keywords,
- Recommendations to the Content Strategy team on our on-site contents in an SEO logic,
- Bringing and accompanying content improvements for our web site
- Set up and optimize SEM campaigns (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Ads…) that you will be in charge of, in accordance with the allocated budget and marketing objectives,
- Co-design SEA strategies with our Head of growth (Search, Display, Social, Retargeting),
- Guarantee the good evolution of the campaigns and their results
Data & Reporting
- Help build our customer journey based on behavioral insights in collaboration with the Head of Growth
- Build Google Data Studio reporting to share main KPIs to the team
- Conduct competitive audits to stay in touch with our markets
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio