As Product Marketing Manager, you will have the responsibility to own our positioning, messaging and business product strategy. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to work cross-collaboratively with different departments throughout the company.
Key missions & responsibilities
- You are part of the top-management team, partnering with the Product, strategy and operations teams to understand the product strategy, shape the product roadmap, target customer segments, and translate product functionality into compelling marketing messages.
- Develop product pricing strategies and structures
- Be the in-house product expert and voice of the customer for cross-functional teams.
- Run and manage effective product/service launches with strategic communication plans developed in collaboration with the Marketing Team
- Train the Sales Team on pitching our suite of products based on your direct collaboration with the Product Team
- Partner with content marketing and sales to develop content for existing clients and prospects around product launches and feature updates
- Create a catalog that lists and explains all our products and services in detail for internal and external use.
- Perform analysis of competitor products and solutions in order to maintain optimal sales and marketing performance, help further develop our products/services and counter potential threats