The internet offers an incredible field of expression that lets anyone participate in a debate or comment on a situation. This is a success for democracy. But there are also serious risks. Hate speech spreads very quickly on the internet.
Bodyguard.ai is an AI technology company working to protect in real time businesses and individuals from toxic content posted on social networks and platforms thanks to its moderation solution. Over 600 million people worldwide are protected with Bodyguard.ai. Many companies in the gaming, entertainment, media and sports industries trust Bodyguard.ai to moderate their platforms and protect their brand and communities, without ever censoring or impeding free speech. The social tech-startup also protects for free tens of thousands of people (journalists, influencers, politicians, individuals) through a mobile app.
Bodyguard.ai has a simple yet ambitious mission: to improve online interactions and make them safe by protecting more and more people and companies from toxic behavior, cyberharassment and online hate.
We are financially supported by many recognized investors like funds, business angels, etc., with numerous awards and press coverage each year!
Operating in France, the US, UK, Italy and planning for ES, PT + LATAM expansions, Bodyguard is located in Nice, Marseille, Paris (France), soon in the US.
With toxic content constantly rising, there is a huge need/opportunity for a solution like Bodyguard. We are looking for the talented people who will make Bodyguard a leader in AI content moderation solutions worldwide. Embark on this exciting journey with us and be part of something big!
We are looking for an Entertainment Sales Specialist !
The primary role of the Entertainment Sales Specialist would be to reinforce our sales approach to develop Bodyguard business into the amazing Sports and Entertainment industry.
You will be responsible to convince more companies across these industries to have Bodyguard protecting their communities.
You will collaborate and report directly to our Head of Sales for Entertainment and Sports.
This role is based in Paris.
Key missions & responsibilities
- Together with the Head of Sales, handle the sales process for our Sales and Entertainment vertical : prospection, pitch, demo, test onboarding & contract closing
- Be an expert of the Bodyguard for Entertainment product, closely collaborating with all business squads, product management, customer success management & marketing teams to continuously improve our solution
- Be responsible for Entertainment inbound leads and collaborate with our Growth Marketer to strategize powerful sequences
- Build & update Entertainment sales materials (pitch deck, use cases, content, etc.)
- Help developing the Entertainment industry strategy for Bodyguard
- Take part in key industry events and conferences
- Reinforce the Entertainment culture at Bodyguard by designing & delivering internal talks & trainings
- Stay up-to-date with latest Entertainment trends