Internship Financial advisory
Enea is a strategic and financial advisory company dedicated to energy transition and sustainable development. Enea was created in 2007 and has offices in Paris, Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore) and Australia (Melbourne and Sydney).
Enea has developed a strong understanding of energy transition technologies and markets thanks to its 14-year experience in the sector, including renewable gases, electricity markets, energy access, etc.
Enea has advised more than 200 clients (energy companies, utilities, industrials, PE funds, banks, entrepreneurs) in all continents, on various typologies of missions: strategy, innovation and technology studies, roadmaps, development of new structures and offerings, Due Diligences, etc.
Enea is a do-well-and-do-good company: we are committed to energy access and do volunteer work with social entrepreneurs through our Enea Access Program (https://www.enea-consulting.com/en/about/energy-access/).
Enea has recently developed a financial advisory offering to fully accompany its customers on the implementation of strategies in energy transition, and is looking for a Senior Associate to grow the team.
The successful applicant will join a high performing, diverse and global team of energy specialists. Our people come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, are open-minded and focussed on the future, united by shared values and passionate about sustainable development and energy access.
Reports to: Strategy directorLocation: Paris (France)
- Assist the team in the end-to-end process of financial transactions (M&A, Equity Advisory, Debt Advisory) from a commercial and financial perspective
- Provide ad-hoc support on strategic projects with financial components
- Deal origination: Sectoral analysis, market review, business intelligence, company financial review
- Deal execution: Process monitoring (Q&A, calls), structuration, offer analysis, Due Diligence
- Preparation of marketing materials: Teasers, Company Decks, Information Memorandums
- Financial modelling
- Project/ Company Valuation