BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Customer Support Team at BlaBlaCar is an international, multiple award-winning team that aims at providing assistance to our community and contributes to the great experience of our users. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Customer Support Team is answering questions and requests in 20 different languages, every day and 7 days a week.
We are looking for a Customer Service Outsourcing Expert to join the Customer Support Team, reporting directly to the Vendor Operations Manager. You will be responsible for managing the designated vendor activities and maintain both new and existing vendor relationships.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the Customer Support team’s outsourcing partners or vendors
- Meetings with vendors to inquire about their services, communicate any concerns, or/and assess their volumes and KPIs
- Continuously monitoring of tasks’ development progress and the partners’ KPIs (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Maintaining collaboration between the vendors and BlaBlaCar’s internal stakeholders
- Supporting the strategy and standards development for evaluating vendor performance in cooperation with vendors and BlaBlaCar’s performance management team
- Setting goals for the vendors based on the company strategy and objectives
- Maintenance of the staffing needs for excellent vendor performance
- Evaluation and development of the performance improvement plan for vendors
- Keeping a check on invoices, billing and budget of vendor operations
- Onboarding of new vendors into the company in cooperation with the Vendor Operations Manager
What we have to offer
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work
- Full remote possible in the country of the role
- 4 additional weeks parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video-call with our Talent Acquisition Manager- Rupal Bhardwaj, to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions.
- a 45-min interview with our Vendor Operations Manager, Andrea Perri and Staffing & Planning Senior Manager - Customer Support, Yevhen Meshcheriakov to discuss about your experience and profile.
- a 100% remote case study to evaluate your technical skills followed by a “60 mins presentation + discussion” with our Head of Global Operations- Customer Support, Igor Pavlov & Vendor Operations Manager, Andrea Perri to dive deep into your experience
- a 30-min interview with our VP of Community Relations- Emmanuel Turounet , for a final validation
*To apply, please upload your CV in English.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.