Who are we?
Knowledge is not enough anymore!
Young people also need to learn how to use that knowledge, behave and adapt in our constantly changing world in order to unlock their future and face challenges of tomorrow. The 21st century competencies, also so called « soft skills », such as leadership, communication, creativity or resilience among others, are the ultimate key to do so.
Our mission at Beyond Education is to help 13-21 years old navigate the challenges of school, work and life by empowering them with those transferable competencies through interactive online programs and assessment.
We are looking for our polyvalent marketing manager to accompany us and help us reach our final goal: becoming the global reference in development and evaluation of 21st century competencies online!
By joining Beyond Education, you will be part of an ambitious, international and multidisciplinary team and an enriching global adventure to make students reach their full potential.
What is your mission?
In direct collaboration with the CEO, your mission is to define and implement the marketing strategy, to catch and retain our clients by improving their journey with BE.
- Defining the editorial charter of our brand
- Defining the promotional strategy for both BtoC (students/parents) and BtoB (schools)
- Benchmarking the competitors regularly and follow the marketing tendencies on the teenagers/young people target
- Conceiving and implementing or overseeing:
- the SEO and SEA plan (website, SEO, Google Ads, Social Ads…)
- the social media marketing strategy (Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube…)
- the email marketing strategy
- the content marketing strategy (blog, newsletters, blank papers, webinars…)
- Identifying the main influencers in education for our key markets and developing partnerships with them
- Defining the KPI and implement dashboards to follow them
- Managing our community manager
Location: based in Paris
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary: based on skills and experience
Type of contract: upon agreement