Researcher based in Paris Keywords: #research #education #evaluation #competencies #onlinelearning #edtech #21stcenturyskills #startup #digital #education #competency #child #development #21stcenturyskills #startup #innovation
Are you looking for a purpose driven research position where you can take part in an educational mission, and have an opportunity to help with implementation of our products and services internationally? If you are thrilled by psychometrics, love to do concrete things and being in touch with global public, and if you want to see the real impact, this position is made for you!
Who are we?
The world is constantly changing. In this world, the challenge is not only to have the knowledge but also to be able to apply it, use it effectively and adapt continuously to changing demands of the society. The 21st century competencies, such as leadership, creativity, communication, critical thinking, resilience, self-confidence and others are the ultimate key to do so.
Our mission at Beyond Education is to help 13-21 years old navigate the challenges of school, work and life by empowering them with those transferable competencies through interactive online programs and assessment.
After one year of work on the MVP, Beyond Education is currently launching its offer on the international market and aims to become the global reference for 21st century competencies development and assessment online.
By joining Beyond Education, you will be part of an ambitious, international and multidisciplinary team and an enriching global adventure.
What is your mission?
Beyond Education’s team is looking for an ed-tech/competency researcher who would reinforce the team by working on the following missions:
- Execute the evaluation protocols, and report to the senior researcher in charge.
- Execute the Evaluation Tool Product, including data gathering (qualitative and quantitative), analysis (conduct the automatic coded evaluation and verify the analysis in the automatically generated report, conduct further analysis if needed, update the automatic interpretation of the data for each report…).
- Operationalize and improve the already existing calibration of already developed evaluation tools permitting to assess competency acquisition and quality of learning adapted to respective ages of students
- Conduct analysis and evaluation, resulting in an internal report, of the results for each program.
- Support in drafting, editing and finalizing School reports for clients
- Support implementation of the evaluation tool in schools
- Contribute to publications and communications