Committed to the health of tomorrow, Siel Bleu gives your health a smile!
Siel Bleu is a non-profit association that gives everyone, regardless of their abilities, living conditions or financial situation, the opportunity to improve their health and well-being throughout their lives.
Physical activity, awareness of better nutrition and eco-responsible behaviour are the main tools of this support, which creates social links.
Siel Bleu has 870 employees and more than 210,000 participants who join our sessions every week. The association is present 6 countries: in France, in Belgium, Ireland, Spain, India and Madagascar.
Working for the Siel Bleu association means taking part in a human and social adventure where everyone is valued on an equal footing and it means working in a caring, environmental and friendly environment where difference is our strength.
Acting together in Europe to give a smile to health, through Adapted Physical Activity
The Moov&Smile project, co-financed by the European Commission, within the framework of the Employment and Social Innovation Programme (EaSI) 2014-2020, is an opportunity to create and develop Siel Bleu in two new countries: Portugal and Germany. After a first phase of market studies, we want to expand and establish Siel Bleu in Germany, mainly in Bonn, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich within one year. We offer you the unique opportunity to join a growing project with a strong social impact.
Your missions as a Local Manager and Sport Trainer
Working remotely, you will be part of the Moov&Smile team and in constant contact with the team in France. Your role as local manager is to set up the German branch of Siel Bleu and its activities (partner search, networking, administrative…) in one of the above cities.
- Develop, support and monitor Adapted Physical Activity (APA or Health-Enhancing Physical Activity) activities and promotionin the land
- Represent Siel Bleu with local authorities and partners
- Intervene with a varied public (elderly, disabled, chronically ill), in the context of individual or group lessons, at home or in a facility
- Enhance the APA sessions with content that raises awareness of nutrition and eco-responsible actions
- To be able to train throughout their activity