Location: Paris (although other French home-working locations will be considered)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Status: Part time/freelance
ASSOCIATION HEXAGONALE is an NGO based in Goussainville, France to give people the knowledge, skills and forward-looking skills they need to innovate and prosper in all sectors.
Education and training play an essential role in growth, innovation and job creation. It also has an important role to play in creating a European identity.
Drawing on the values and cultures of the municipalities, our vision is to enable citizens to articulate and engage, participate and shape the future of Europe. As an association, our mission is to contribute to European solidarity and innovation.
About the role
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Development and management of KA2 Projects in the field of Adult, Vocational and School Education and Youth: Project management, M&E, reporting, risk analysis, liaising with project partners, stakeholders and the French National Agency.
- Promoting and disseminating projects and their results using different social media channels: website (WordPress), MailChimp, Social media etc.
- Preparing and participating in international meetings across Europe, events and conferences on local, regional, national and international level.
- Designing and producing project results such as: reports, presentations, handbooks, workbooks, online toolkits etc.
- Preparation of academic studies and publications as well as curricula and training material development in English and/or French
- Maintain and further develop networks with local, governmental and international institutions.