Founded by a group of finance and technology enthusiasts passionate about addressing climate change, Amalthea FS is a start-up company registered in France.
Amalthea FS targets leading companies from the finance industry. Dealing with massive, versatile data volumes, Amalthea helps improve steering and decision-making in the context of regulatory reporting as well as new and non-stationary risks. The scope of these solutions ranges from managing and organizing massive amounts of data to the management of all types of reporting (EU taxonomy for example) climate risks (transition, physical, per region, sector, hazard, etc), and compliance regulatory environment.
Within the team in our R&D department, you will:
- Join the CTO to develop our SaaS micro services application
- Develop a product with the highest quality standards following Agile methodology
- Be involved in architecture and technical choices
- Develop functional and technical REST APIs with a strong focus on performance and security
- Propose and use cutting-edge technologies and components to provide the best user experience
- Take part in the creation of our CI/CD
- Work with other members of Green RWA network (university level and quantitative consulting groups)
- Interact with Amalthea FS teams in Paris, London and New-York.