Altai Consulting is providing strategy consulting and research services to private companies, governments and public institutions in emerging countries (Africa, the Middle East or Asia).
Our clients are major international players as well as international organizations looking for both technical expertise and high-level strategy advice (the GSMA, Carrefour, USAID, Orange, Agence Française de Développement, GOGLA, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, World Bank, European Investment Bank, etc.)
Altai Consulting favors a down to earth approach where consultants spend significant time on the ground with our clients and their customers to best understand complex market dynamics and socio-economic contexts.
For further information please visit our website: www.altaiconsulting.com
Key aspects of the analyst’s mission will be to:
· Work on research and strategy consulting projects (main sectors are: digital transformation, digital finance, telecom, FMCG, retail, off-grid solar, other)
· Understand our clients’ needs and turn our clients’ objectives into practical and achievable goals
· Design/adapt ad-hoc relevant indicators, methodology & tools
· Collect, (re)format and maintain clients’ datasets
· Produce analytical reports and presentations, including strategy recommendations