Altai Consulting is a leading boutique strategy consultancy with a focus on Africa and the Middle East working on impactful and sustainable projects.
Our clients are private sector actors (from global firms to local players), international organizations (the World Bank, the United Nations, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, etc.) and governments looking for both technical expertise and high-level strategy advice.
Altai Consulting favors a down to earth approach where consultants spend significant time on the ground to best understand complex market dynamics and socio-economic contexts.
Altai Consulting has been a certified BCorp company since October 2021. For more information, please visit our website: www.altaiconsulting.com.
Key aspects of the analyst’s mission will be to:
- Work on research and strategy consulting projects (main sectors include: digital, telecom, agritech,
- industry, renewable energy, financial inclusion, FMCG & retail)
- Understand our clients’ needs and turn our clients’ objectives into practical and achievable goals
- Design/adapt research methodology, tools & key performance indicators
- Produce analytical reports and presentations, including strategic recommendations