Finance & Administration Manager
Altai Public Policy
Dakar – Senegal
(with travel to Africa, the Middle East, and Europe)
Altai Consulting seeks skilled candidates for a Finance & Administration Manager position within its Public Policy branch to design and implement company-wide financial and administrative systems, and processes that support program delivery.
Altai Consulting provides strategy, research, and monitoring & evaluation in the developing world. We began operating in 2003 and have since completed over 500+ missions in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia. Our clients include governments, donors and their implementing partners, international organizations (the World Bank, the United Nations, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, etc.) and INGOs looking for both technical expertise and high-level strategic advice.
Altai Consulting has been a certified BCorp since October 2021. For more information, please visit our website: www.altaiconsulting.com
The Finance & Administration Manager will report to the Group CFO and work in close coordination with Project Management Teams in each region of operations in Africa and in the Middle East.
- Design and maintain sound financial and accounting records;
- Improve systems to consolidate and report financial information in near real time;
- Prepare financial documentation related to program activities, and reporting to clients/donors;
- Design and implement administration processes for all program activities;
- Support the set up and improvements of Altai Public Policy regional platforms in Africa and in the Middle East;