Advans is looking for an experienced and motivated Group Head of Internal Audit! Do you have a successful experience in managing an internal audit unit or department? Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic and multicultural environment? If you wish to participate in the growth of a committed microfinance group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, this offer is for you!
This position is based in Paris and includes short-term assignments within the subsidiaries of Advans group.
What will your role be?
Reporting to Advans' Executive Management and also reporting to the Group Board of Directors, you will be in charge of the Internal Audit Group direction. You will manage and lead a team of two internal auditors and supervise the activities of the internal audit departments of the 9 subsidiaries of Advans group. You will also work in relation with the various departments at head office (in particular the Risk department) and the CEOs of the subsidiaries.
Your missions will be as follows:
- Define and implement the 3-year roadmap and strategic orientations of the group's internal audit, present and implement them within Advans institutions
- Propose methodological developments and tools necessary for the quality of the services of the internal audit departments of Advans subsidiaries, adapting them in particular to the digitalization of the Group
- Supervise the conduct of the activities of the internal audit departments of Advans subsidiaries and members of the Group Audit by validating analyses, deadlines and main deliverables
- Support and structure the audit departments of Advans institutions by participating in the recruitment of local audit managers, in their skills development and in the evaluation of their performance
- Contribute to the meetings of the Audit Committees of Advans institutions and lead the Audit Committee of the Group