Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
- Perform mechanical dynamic and static simulation at pack, module and cell level.
- Able to coordinate characterization test
- Correlate models vs reality to improve company experience
- Manage internal and external projects, contracts, while collaborating with internal teams (R&D, Industrialization, Projects, Simulation, …).
- Manage collaborations with suppliers, customers and strategic partners.
- Contribution in the company roadmap.
- Be up to date to the state of the art on its topic of expertise.
- Support Intellectual Property monitoring and propose innovative patentable concepts.