Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Join us and participate to the development of new cells and modules for the Li-Ion batteries in the frame of our R&D team!
Main missions, Objectives and KPIs related
1) Components Design
- To Analyze and meet specifications
- Design and development of mock-ups and prototypes
- Be able to proposed innovative solutions
- Strong mechanical knowledge,
- Mastering of assembly techniques (screwing, welding, molding, ….)
- Mastering materials strength calculations
- Good competitors knowledge (benchmarking)
- Good knowledge in functional quotation and calculations
2) Components characterisation
- Components manufacturing follow up for A&B samples
- Carrying out dimensional measurements of parts, sub-assemblies or assemblies
- Performs mechanical tests of cells & modules components, measurements and analyses
- Write reports, procedures, specifications based on test results
- Mastering of manufacturing methods in industry
- Identifies and addresses non-conformances
- Relevance in test settings & results (dimensions, test results,…) analisis
- Relevance in writing a technical document and meeting minutes
3) Project management
- Reporting to team project
- To share his experiences with others
- Technician workload management
- Dashboard regularly updated
- Peer review/ technical meeting attendance
- Regular workload follow up
• Strong mechanical knowledge,
• Mastering of assembly techniques (screwing, welding, molding, ….)
• Mastering materials strength calculations
• Good competitors knowledge (benchmarking)
• Good knowledge in functional quotation and calculations
• Mastering of manufacturing methods in industry
• Identifies and addresses non-conformances
• Relevance in test settings & results (dimensions, test results,…) analisis
· Relevance in writing a technical document and meeting minutes
· Dashboard regularly updated
· Peer review/ technical meeting attendance
· Regular workload follow up