Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France, Italy and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
In the context of the ongoing Industrialization of our Gigafactories, we are looking for seasoned Industrial Project Managers to join our adventure and take on international startegic projects of scale. The position requires mobility between the central location of Bruges (France) and a Gigafactory location: Billy-Berclau (France), Kaiserslautern (Germany) and Termoli (Italy).
- Realize best possible technical solutions for equipment on a production site (Gigafactory, Pilot-plant or testing plant), in accordance with the CAPEX targets, the internal and external Quality requirements of the product, within the project’s time constraint.
- Realize the best possible process in accordance with all sub-functions e.g. Quality, Logistics, Maintenance, Production. This includes delivering optimal
o Material flow
o Operability of machinery
o Intra logistic processes
o Direct and indirect quality processes
- Ensure all needed equipment/process changes and optimizations are properly evaluated and ensure they are in turn implemented.
- Functional leading and organizing of different cross-functional teams to ensure that all above mentioned equipment/process topics are implemented in the best possible way
- Organize and lead cross-functional evaluations of several special topics to ensure the possible solutions for all involved parties
- Set up proper and consistent timeline for equipment and process over RFI/RFQ/design phase /installation/commissioning/ ramp up phases, to ensure all equipment to the iDDs milestones can be met.
- Evaluate all equipment/process topics in the affected project to all iDDs milestones and make overall recommendation for passing/not passing milestones.
- Participate in the supplier selection and ensure together with industrial engineering that the technical capabilities and the performance aspects of the chosen suppliers are ensured.
- Organize with industrial Engineering and the Launch team the FAT/SAT to ensure maturity if the equipment, put in place counter measures if needed.
- Organize and monitor the installation and commissioning of the equipment on site and implement tracking tools to visualize and evaluate the status of the overall progress.