Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
In the context of ACC's Gigafactories deployment, the Industrial automation engineer has a solid experience and skills managing the design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of fully automated manufacturing lines, for his/her area of expertise: building automation.
On his/her area of responsibility :
- Write specifications, build them with total cost and equipment availability concerns.
- Share them with the team (internal & external).
- Train team members & functions.
- Help team members by answering their questions.
- Collect lesson learned & update specification.
- Do benchmark.
- Do technology & regulation watch.
- Collect & share with maintenance obsolescence data.
If needed replace team member on project.