Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Overall job functions:
- Troubleshoot and diagnose complex problems in HVAC systems, and propose cost-effective and efficient resolutions.
- Support the commissioning of HVAC installations of our gigafactories (air conditioning: pressure, temperature, dew point)
- Conduct comprehensive inspections and assessments of HVAC systems, identifying potential issues and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Support operation and maintenance department on DHU system, AHU, FFU, complete hydraulic and aeraulic networks (pumps, de-sludger, pressure holding unit, network balancing...), desiccant dehydrators, fan coils, fan filter units, chilled water production, water treatment...
- Coordinate/oversee supplier, ensuring equipment installation is completed within set deadlines and meeting quality standards.
- Participate in lesson learned session to improve HVAC equipment and layout of our next gigafactories
- Adhere to safety guidelines and regulations, ensuring a safe working environment for oneself and the team.
- Cooperate with other teams within the company to streamline operations and achieve overall organizational goals.