Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies.
Backed by Saft-TotalEnergies, Stellantis (ex PSA-Opel) and Mercedes, ACC is set to revolutionize the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology. We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources.
Our new R&D Expertise Center in Bordeaux (Nouvelle Aquitaine - France) is already up and running as well as a state-of-the art Industrial Excellence Center near Angouleme (Nouvelle Aquitaine - France). We are now building our first gigafactory in Billy-Berclau / Douvrin (Hauts de France - France). A new Applied Engineering Center and a second gigafactory planned in Kaiserslautern (Germany) and a third one in Termoli (Italy) will soon reinforce our innovation and production capacities.
We've already established a global network of R&D associates, along with industrial partners and suppliers.
As a fast-growing company, we need a range of skilled and agile people accross all areas of battery innovation, design, manufacture and any other functions of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
An expert in Design Quality Product and Process, Pilot the Product and Process risk analysis process and control plan preparation for automotive components and systems.
Main missions, Objectives and KPIs related
- Analysis and elaboration of Customer requirements in terms of FMEA methodology product/process reviews. Evaluate inputs required from the Customer and check outputs delivered to the Customer
- Leading of the risk analyses Teams by using the FMEA approach and production validation activities to guarantee the strong monitoring of the product and process.
- Prepare and align with the production team the relevant Control plans for the project and serial production phases.
- Organize and participate in relevant customer meeting as needed (in house or customer office).
- Updating of FMEA and Control plan according to production and customer input
- Participate in relevant project committees, Design/Process Change meetings and represent quality concerns.
- Align measurement concepts for new developments/change request
- Training of production employees to execute the control plans
Continuous training and support of the technical departments about methodology and tools (structural analysis, analysis functional, failure analysis, risk evaluation, optimization value)