Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We have created an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), and we are building gigafactories in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
As part of the Chemistry Division, the Chemical Engineering Technician will carry out tests on new chemistries at various levels of maturity, in order to meet different needs. He/she will participate in internal and external projects related to the business, in particular by proposing patentable concepts and ideas.
The Main Missions will be:
- Carry out chemical characterizations/studies/analyses, following laboratory instruction sheets. Explain and interpret results. Write reports associated with characterizations or analyses.
- Manage, keep clean and operational several pieces of laboratory equipment and monitor calibrations. Write instruction sheets if necessary.
- Use element calculation sheets by replacing existing data, which requires knowledge of the basic rules of accumulator design.
- Find and apply SAFT/ACC norms or standards, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of the subject.
- Manage orders and draw up purchase orders.
- Draft internal notes, oral or written reports, detailed and concrete.
- Interact with the department, related departments and suppliers.