Who we are?
At moka.care, we believe that mental health should be a priority for every company. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for everyone to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person. Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 60 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, moka is growing fast with already 25 people onboard! But we're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing, to help us make mental accessible to as many people as possible.
Why do we need you?
Our brand is still young and mostly unknown outside of the parisian scale-ups microcosme.
Reporting directly to Pierre-Etienne, our co founder, you will be responsible for defining and managing the marketing strategy, its consistency and its execution.
Supported by your marketing team (growth, content, communication & event), you will :
- Recruit and manage 8 team members including international profile
- Develop our brand strategy, evolve it and make sure that the brand is embodied by everyone
- Impulse our content strategy to ensure that we have a qualitative and consistent editorial presence on all media (social networks, blog...)
- Define, build and implement our growth and lead generation strategy
- Contribute to make sure that our product provides maximum value to our users while defining the product marketing strategy
- Promote and develop moka's network to spread our identity and amplify our notoriety through PR & community-building initiatives
- Manage and grow the team and relations with external stakeholders involved in the marketing strategy (brand agency, PR and communication)