Makesense lebanon is looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging, innovative and on-brand graphics for a variety of social enterprises and initiatives.
- Meet/E-meet with clients (aka Entrepreneurs) to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Advise according to your knowledge and experience.
Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisements, and other template communication materials.
- Create these materials using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
Duration: 3 month - could be extended
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of graphics and logo creation
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Interest in social entrepreneurship and working for impact is a plus!