Perifit is a femtech startup from Paris, France, created by two engineers in 2017, and now a fast-growing team of 15 employees in 6 countries.
Our goal is to assist women worldwide with the most difficult moments in their lives - moments that are heavily under-researched and under-addressed - and which do benefit from fun and effective self-care solutions.
Our first product, the Perifit, has become the #1 connected solution for pelvic floor rehabilitation. Further to childbirth or throughout life, pelvic floor issues lead to many serious issues in women's life: from sexual discomfort to light urinary incontinence to even prolapsus. Perifit (a connected probe and an app) had already helped a whooping 100.000 women cure themselves, with an always-improving client satisfaction rate.
At Perifit, we stand for equality, inclusivity, benevolence, and well-being for our clients and our employees.
With many new projects emerging, we are looking for a Product Designer to help us achieve our next goal of treating 1 million women per year with our pelvic floor rehabilitation solution.
As part of a cross-functional product team comprising a product manager and several engineers, you will be in charge of enhancing the Perifit mobile app & games.
You will collaborate closely with the product manager and the engineers to identify successful solutions and then work together to bring them to market.
⭐ Your missions:
- Design interactive experience & games: since most of Perifit’s value comes from our users working out their pelvic floor with games, you should be comfortable prototyping and testing such interactive experiences.
- Contribute to Product Orientation: you will participate in all phases of a modern product factory, from discovery to delivery to iteration.
- Prioritization: you will have to understand the most pressing users’ pain points and needs through qualitative research or quantitative data (NPS results, support, analytics).
- Prototyping: you will use prototypes (from paper to fully interactive) as your primary canvas for communicating ideas both externally (to build the right features) and internally (to build the features right).
- User Testing: you will constantly be testing with real users, not just when a prototype or idea is ready but continuously, as part of your weekly routine.
- Explore new ways & embody product differentiation.
⭐ Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience working on technology-powered products as either a product designer, game designer, or user researcher.
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Empathy, autonomy, and pro-activity
- Sense of design and user experience
- Full English proficiency
- Comfortable with many different prototyping tools, and able to apply the correct one for the task at hand.
- A chance to have an impact on the life of thousands of women ❤️
- Rapid career development in a fast-growing company
- Modern and efficient tools (Figma, Notion, Jira, Slack, Missive, etc)
- A great place to work with a top-notch atmosphere, with great offices in the center of Paris
- A rewarding experience to increase your skills and be at the forefront of the industry