We need a Growth Marketer
When I became a mum; I was amazed to notice that babyfood had evolved only slightly the last 50 years. The only offer in store consists of tasteless food jars, which no longer correspond to the demands of young parents. Only 3% of the parents say they are happy with the current offer of baby food in retail stores.
Did you know that today, 1 child in 3 in Europe is overweight?? This has a lot to do with how we feed our babies…
Sienna & Friends aims to fill the void in the baby and infant food offer and reinvents baby and infant meals. We want to teach babies and children to love healthy, tasty and organic food from the start, because yes, healthy eating is taught, and the earlier, the easier.
Under our brand, you will not find any 'jarred' prepared meals, but tons of tasty organic products to quickly cook a delicious home-made dish for your little ones. Our spice blends, veggie sauces, curries, spreads porridge, healthy snacks, etc., will take little ones on a culinary journey around the world and help develop their taste buds.
Sienna & Friends thus wants to actively contribute to the nutrition education of young children and wants to prepare their taste buds for the variety of flavours they will eat later in life. It will undoubtedly help the generation of my children to develop a healthy relationship with food for the rest of their lives.
“Picky eaters are made, not born”
About Sienna & Friends:
Sienna & Friends is a story of the heart, an idealistic story, a story of a mum (me), wanting a better world for her children… If you too are convinced of the impact that food has on our health, and you want to educate the younger generations to eat healthy then you are in the right place!
Sienna & Friends is based in the heart of Brussels (in Uccle) near the “Bois de la Cambre”. In a startup atmosphere we favour personal development and taking responsibility. We aim for a more sustainable way of living, which includes an open mind towards working hours/days and homework. Days will be versatile and exciting. With a small team, we dream big!
We launched our products on the market 2 months before the first lock-down. You can imagine this has been a challenge… However, we managed to build up a large community of clients and a good turnover. But now it is time to bring Sienna & Friends to the next level. We aim to double our turnover the coming year and continue to do so every year, for the coming 5 years.
Sienna and friends are growing, and we are looking for a growth marketeer to support us in our mission to guide parents, and their little ones, in the wonderful world of new flavours, colours, smells and textures. As our growth /performance marketer, you’ll be responsible for growing our different eCommerce channels and supporting the growth and the awareness of the brand. You will help drive this growth through paid marketing, owned channels, and conversion optimizations on www.siennafriends.com using rigorous data analysis.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, with experience, is comfortable being hands-on with data, has direct experience running paid marketing programs, and is interested in tackling customer acquisition and analysis in a digital e-commerce environment. To boost our digital growth, you should determine the most efficient channel mix while maximizing spend. You will also be involved in our brand strategy and digital marketing creation. We hope to see you some days in our office but are open-minded towards home- and part-time work. We have both French, Dutch and English-speaking clients, so managing more than 1 of these languages is a plus.
As our growth marketer, you will:
· Create and implement our marketing plan
- Create a business plan that will maximize our online revenue by attracting new customers and intensify customer loyalty to increase LTV.
- Own Sienna & friends’ performance marketing by developing plans to generate short-term new customer acquisition and build a foundation for long-term growth.
- Drive the strategy behind all existing traffic-driving channels, as well as identifying and launching new channels.
- Work on budget planning, forecasting and monitor the pacing and efficiency of the media mix.
- Own daily execution of our paid marketing channels. In the long run, you will select an external media agency and you’ll partner with them to optimize our ROAS.
- Deep dive in our data, set up a KPI framework and design the necessary dashboards to make informed optimizations and spot opportunities for growth.
- Design tests to maximize conversion. We’re all very much hands-on people.
- Translate our mission into a content strategy, ensure consistent brand messaging, and follow up on all content creation.
- Set up initiatives to improve our SEO position.
- Analyze the website performance and define optimizations to boost conversion.
- Launch initiatives to build and enrich our database. Define customer journeys and coordinate CRM projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to analyze data to identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Experienced in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, …
- Html, CSS, … you’re not a developer but understand how these technologies work.
- More importantly: you too believe that nutrition has a key role to play if our planet and its people want to become healthier.
Discover more about us on our website https://siennafriends.com/gb/