Who we are?
At moka.care, we believe that mental health should be a priority for every company. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for everyone to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person. Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 60 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, moka is growing fast with already 25 people onboard! But we're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing, to help us make mental accessible to as many people as possible.
Why do we need you?
We need to generate more leads by switching from an inbound-referral only approach to an hybrid approach involving also outbound techniques.
As a Growth & lead generation manager, your overall mission will be to create a lead generation machine: Implement semi-automated tools and techniques to generate new qualified leads in France and Europe in line with moka.care "human-first" values and culture.
Daily you will :
- Design and implement a lead generation strategy across various marketing channels (paid and non-paid)
- Build an approach that drives predictable and scalable growth, along with Marketing and Sales
- Work closely with Sales to deploy Outbound campaigns and ensure alignment across team
- Design and implement clear processes and marketing tools (inc. CRM) to generate leads
- Measure and improve KPIs all along AAARR (acquisition, activation, retention, referral and revenu) funnel
- Manage the development of marketing content, working hands in hands with the Content and Communication manager
- Be the owner of the stack you put in place
Key outcomes by 1 year:
- After 3 months: you implemented a growth machine that already generates 5 qualified leads per week
- After 6 months: you understood what are the key acquisitions pillars for moka and generates at least 10 qualified leads per week
- After 1 year: the machine is at scale and you generate 40 qualified leads per week