Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
As part of the Partner Management team, your main mission will be to assist in building long-term relationships with successful, impactful and engaged partners, focusing on independent stores (bakeries, restaurants, sushis…). With a fast-growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day as we need to maintain our excellence mindset while scaling our actions. That is why we need you to strengthen our team.
Reporting directly to our Partner Specialist Team Lead, you will join the French team of more than 80 people to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 700+ employees across Europe.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!
- Support the team to manage our B2B communication towards our independent stores to help them with their performance and ensure a best-in-class service quality: reward the top-performers, do the follow-up on the churning stores, provide an inspiring newsletter to our whole portfolio, etc. Channels are various from emailing, to calling to visiting stores.
- Learn how to measure and how to challenge the impact of your actions to always improve your results
- Improve processes, content, and design of our B2B communication to maximize our retention rate and our partners commitment towards the fight.
- Document our partner management processes
- Develop a strong knowledge in account management and sustainable development
- You are autonomous and organized in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and deliver awesome work.
- You are a fast learner and can quickly be operational on your missions. You are not afraid of what is new, and you are interested in discovering new tools.
- You like getting a lot of things done efficiently.
- You have brilliant communication skills and great interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt your language to any kind of audience, and a talent for writing catchy and inspiring content.
- You love to optimize operational performance & processes.
- You are both fluent in French & English.
- You are our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a start-up is a plus, as well as basic skills in design (PS/InDesign).
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow.
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.