We're looking for a business developer with interest / experience in the field of sustainability, helping us to further develop the Perspectivist business model, services and partnerships.
- Support in prototyping and launching new services in the areas of regenerative trainings, coaching, facilitation and community-building
- Monitoring and market research
- Business model development
- Develop commercial model and sales
- Contribute to Perspectivist's working groups, working together with 10 highly passionate regenerators
- Partnerships and networks
- experience in business development, MBA and/or sales
- experience working in innovative start-up environment an asset
- flexibility and adaptability for working in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural (mostly online) working environment
- interest in regenerative economy, commons economy, SDGs and making an impact
- strong self-initiative and organisation skills
- strong relational skills an asset
- love for nature and all beings a must
Perspectivist is the Embassy to Europe's regeneration, bringing together passionate dreamers, darers and doers. We empower the people we work with to become stewards for regenerative economies and communities. That's why we're currently building a regenerative community, business services and regenerative prototyping services, alongside partnerships and network involvement.
If you are keen on a new adventure that is not just about your professional development, but also your whole being, then this is your opportunity. You'll be able to design your own job within Perspectivist, as our services develop. What we offer is an inspiring, diverse and deeply enriching environment, a regenerative network, as well as the possibility to autonomously develop own and contribute to collective projects.