About Monkey Donkey
Monkey Donkey is a young company pioneering electric cargobikes-sharing in Brussels.
The cargobike is a solution to allow city dwellers to reduce the private car usage for a large part of their daily trips. By offering an answer to the two main obstacles to its use, price and secure storage, Monkey Donkey aims to revolutionise the use of cargo bikes in the city.
As an organisation supported by the Brussels Region, we are still in beta form and currently have a fleet of 10 cargo bikes and long tails, spread over several municipalities in the capital. Launched in June 2021, we are currently working with local shops and are looking to expand the service by 2022.
As a start-up, there are many needs to fulfill. This position is a unique opportunity, as the rare gem we are looking for will play a key role in the company's future. Reporting directly to the founder and director of the company, MonkeyDonkey is looking for someone who is autonomous, flexible and able to act on several levels.
The main tasks will be:
IT development follow-up:
- Follow the developement of the app in collaboration with the team/users/partners
- Being the technical point of reference for app-related issues, to centralise, analyse and resolve customers feedback
- Mastering technical and monitoring tools
- Develop reports and analyse them to improve the service
- Scout the market for new features, services or relevant players.
- Contribute to strategic discussions and decisions
- Participate in defining the expansion of the service
We are looking for personality and skills rather than a diploma. What we particularly value:
- The ability to learn quickly and to implement with desire
- Skills and experience in IT, applications and new technologies
- Fluency in English
- Adherence to the Monkey Donkey project and values
- Availability to work for some weekends
- Rigourous in work and results
We offer you the opportunity to be part of the launch/development of an innovative project. The possibility to work flexibly in terms of hours and location.
We offer either a contract with a fixed salary or the possibility to invoice as sel-employed or via SMart.
We would like to offer the possibility to become a partner in the next phase of development (2022-2023) for a person who fits perfectly with the growth objectives of the company.
This offer is valid until 30th October 2021
Chosen applicants will first be contacted first by telephone prior to an interview.
As soon as possible 😉