Green Is The New Black (GITNB) is your guide to conscious living in Asia and Europe. We are a lifestyle media platform which has two goals - firstly helping individuals to live more consciously, and secondly to connect them to responsible brands by amplifying their sustainability initiatives. We have been organizing Conscious Festivals since 2015 in Singapore, Hong Kong and London and we're coming for the first time in Paris.
The Conscious Festival is an instructive & festive 4-day event which promotes sustainability and spirituality - through talks, workshops, a conscious marketplace, immersive art installations and food; focused on fashion, beauty, food, energy, transport, money, travel and fun.
Here to read more info.
Conceptualise, manage and execute the marketing and communications strategy for the Conscious Festival 2021.
- Create a solid and creative marketing and comms strategy for the Conscious Festival 2021
- Manage our social media platforms related to the CF21 - facebook, instagram and linkedin including strategy creation, posts creation and execution, including covering all the event activities from talks, workshops, art installations, music lineup, immersive art experiences, brands at the marketplace and food
- Instagram @greenisthenewblackcom
- Implementation, follow-up of financial partnerships set-up and deliverables - Kering, Backmarket, Aigle, Pixelis, The Mills Fabrica etc. to create special communications through the CF21 as agreed on contract deliverables with them
- Implementation, follow-up of in-kind partnerships set-up and deliverables - media and all community partners
- Manage the collaboration with Elixus, our choice provider for digital media boost
OBJECTIVES BY ORDER OF PRIORITY
- Sell out the B2C/B2B event in Paris at LA CASERNE from Friday-Sunday September 24-26th - facebook event here
- Sell out the Unconference B2B event at LA CASERNE on Thursday September 23rd - exclusive and by invite only targeting decision markers in the fashion industry
- Sell out the London Conscious Gathering happening at the same time as the CF21 Paris on Thursday and Friday September 23rd and 24th
- Invite as many people as possible to be part of the Virtual CF21 online via hopin which is free and accessible to all - facebook page here
- Direct traffic to our website (will be launched during week of June 7th)
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in digital marketing and communications
- You have some graphic design experience
- You are not afraid to take initiatives and can work autonomously
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely with any stakeholder
- Fluent in English and French
- Good team player
- Able to multitask, manage various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Positive work attitude, highly motivated and aligned with GITNB’s mission
- Ideally based in France, but can be done remotely