Sustainable Supply Chain Auditor
Location: Guangdong province, China
Travels: 30-50% of the time
Beginning: April-May 2021
One year renewable or freelance - local contract
PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, offsetting, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a mission company and B Corp which employs over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around the world.
PUR Projet is recruiting an
Auditor for Sustainable Supply Chain Audits (SSCA)
PUR Projet is looking for an experienced Auditor with first successful experience in sustainability / CSR auditing, to support its development in Asia. The Auditor will conduct Sustainable Supply Chain Audits (SSCA), under the supervision of PUR Projet Expert Auditor and Senior Projects Coordinator East Asia.
The successful candidate will be based in Guangdong province, China.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Receiving training on SSCA methodology
- Preparing SSCA audits in coordination with PUR Projet Expert Auditors and other team members (contacting sites, scheduling audits, managing related logistics)
- Conducting SSCA audits and producing corresponding reports
- Contributing to adapt the SSCA methodology to clients’ needs, regulatory changes and emerging trends / issues
The position is associated with a high level of autonomy.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Successful 2-4 years work experience in auditing/consulting within leading management consulting firms, key account management, business or operations management in reputed companies
- Master’s Degree in Business/Engineering/Social Sciences/Development/Audit. A degree in Sustainability and/or Auditing is a strong plus
- Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her experience and energy to a unique socio-environmental business experience and contribute to the integration of climate change risks into the world economy
- Autonomous, dynamic, excellent business and relational skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, rigour and formalization. High self-requirement level. Capacity to deliver high-quality services to companies.
- Professional fluency in English. Fluency in Mandarin and/or French will be seen as an asset
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong mobility: the Auditor will travel across Guangdong, China and Asia for SSCA audits and field assessments
- Ability to work in China (work visa permit)
You have demonstrated strong analysis and project management skills, you are passionate about ecosystem protection and social issues, and you want to have a strong impact, this position is for you!
How can you apply?
Send your CV (before March 15th) to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SSCA China First Name + Last Name” to request a telephone interview. The final two stages of the recruitment process will be a case study and a team fit test. Please be prepared to have two references.