From a young graduate engineer profile, your main responsibility will be to participate in the implementation of various and ambitious projects in terms of analysis and optimization of the environmental performance of products and organizations, according to the scientific framework chosen by the company: the new scientific doctrine adopted by the EC, the PEF / OEF method, based on LCA (Life Cycle Assessment). You will have the opportunity to master this new disruptive scientific doctrine and the equally disruptive technological tools created by Glimpact, in particular the generic technology for creating an evaluation model for products and organizations. You will work in an environment at the forefront of scientific advances in the analysis and development of environmental performance.
As a member of Glimpact LCA team, you will also :
- Participate to various and challenging projects related to Life Cycle Assessment
- Support our clients in their use of the technological platform
- Support the business development team and participate in commercial exchanges
- Be in contact with IT experts, follow the developments in the software and ensure they answer client needs
- Graduated from an engineering school or university training at master's or doctoral level, you have a vision of a greener future
- You have a technical background with an excellent aptitude for analytical thinking
- You are rigorous, curious and critical
- You are proactive, autonomous and result driven
- You have good communication skills in English and French (spoken and written)
- You like working in a technological environment
- Knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment or Carbon Footprint is an asset
What we offer
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your various skills and collect further experience in a young and fast-growing company. At Glimpact, we will offer you:
- A meaningful job: You will directly contribute to the environmental transition by supporting manufacturers and retailers in the evaluation, understanding and improving of their environmental performance, and helping consumers make sustainable choices.
- Passionate team: You will join a motivated and engaged team of co-founders and early employees, working in an open and inclusive atmosphere.
- Development opportunities: As a young and fast-growing company, we provide various opportunities to support your development throughout your career.
- The opportunity to become a shareholder of Glimpact: you will benefit from the "Stock options" allocation plan (sales of company shares under preferential conditions) reserved for company members and allowing them to become shareholders, under the conditions set by Glimpact.
Do you want to join the adventure and contribute to change this world?
Please send your application (curriculum, cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!