Famileo – it’s the personalised family newspaper for your grandparents!
The idea? Every family member sends their messages and photos via our app and we transform them into a personalized newspaper (which we call a “gazette”). This service is available for older adults living independently with home delivery as well as older adults living in retirement and care homes.
Today, more than 1 million users from all over the world send messages via Famileo, which in turn make more than 150,000 grandparents happy😊!
Famileo is also present in more than 2000 affiliated retirement and care homes in France and abroad. Thanks to our continued growth in France, Famileo has also started to grow internationally, notably in Spain, the UK, the USA and Canada.
Launched in 2015 by Tanguy de Gélis and Armel de Lesquen, today we are a team of 45 people based in Saint-Malo and Barcelona.
The launch of Famileo USA is going to be an exciting project and adventure for us all. We are looking for someone adaptable, who will be motivated to take on different missions as they arise. You are expected to be a driven, well-spoken and friendly Customer Success Representative who can work effectively in a small team.
We are offering an opportunity to contribute to the project under a VIE contract. First, you will spend a few months working from our Saint-Malo offices under a French contract. Then, depending on the evolution of the travel restrictions you and the project team will go and live in America (East Coast) to launch Famileo USA.
Your responsibilities will be multiple, as we expect Famileo USA to grow fast over the next few years. You will:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers: implementation, training, as well as post launch support
- Be the main point of contact between Famileo and our customers in North America
- Be the link between Famileo’s internal development teams and our American customers, to ensure that their views are represented in future product roadmaps
Duration of the VIE contract: 12 months with possible renewal
Location of the VIE: presumably Washington, DC
VIE starting date: early 2022, depending on the evolution of the travel restrictions
- Experience working in a dynamic customer facing role: customer success, sales, account management.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Work experience in the US or with Americans is a plus