Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
As an Area Sales Manager, you are responsible for approaching and convincing as many franchises and independent supermarkets as possible in the Toulouse area. You will be in charge to help them to save as much food as possible and to create a strong relationship with them, so they help you to spread our movement in your area.
- Mapping & Prospecting : Build and manage a robust network of independent stores in your region. Prospect new areas through cold calling, emailing, stores walk in & networking with others stores. Identify the key contacts & partners in order to develop the portfolio
- Negotiation and persuasion: Use your best arguments to convince stores to join Too Good To Go and fight against food waste directly in the field!
- Setting up the best offer: Build a perfect knowledge of your prospects; by investigating by phone, by going out in the field or by any other creative way in order to offer them the most suitable solution.
- Onboarding: make sure that stores give us all necessary information so you can add the account on the app, launch pilot, follow up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions to improve food waste reduction performance. You will organize in-store training session for the launch of Too Good To Go.
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relationship with the store to set things up well and maximize their impact - create a real ambassadors network and make sure they use our solution in the best way possible.
- Networking: Network to understand the connection between stores & stores owners. Identify key partners in the area in order to be invited to the regional meeting. And built a strong relationship with key partners for them to recommend you to others.
- Training of the rest of your team at HQ: share your learnings (specific organization in stores, new arguments to convince store owner, important people to reach out…).You might also organize training for other Waste Warriors. You will be the real field sales expert!
Having a strong experience as a Area Sales Manager in charge of a specific scope is a MUST, +2 years at leastAlready having contacts with stores in Toulouse region is a PLUSYou love being alone on the road and convincing people is a passionYou never give up, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working styleYou are independent, an amazing organiser, know how to efficiently prioritise tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.You have the ability to lead negotiations and create and deliver high impact pitches. Excellent commercial acumen.You have a sense of community and you know how to engage peopleYou’re both fluent in French & English
You should also have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.