Ok, How tech & product folks could find their next remote role? Complex task when they could be hired from any companies in Europe 🤔.
Our mission is to build the bridge between tech & product candidates to Scale-up/Tech companies who offer full-time permanent roles. We strongly believe remote is the main way for a better inclusive and diverse working world!
The future of work will offer limitless opportunity to enjoy a better work/life balance thanks to remote and Stakha will be one of the pillars of that change! 😎
We are a premium marketplace that helps candidates to get their future position by understanding their needs, building 5⭐️ candidate summaries, and offering coaching sessions for every recruitment steps. On the other side, we help companies to build their fully remote teams by sharing 10x candidates with a real remote experience and eager to build their next path.
After a first successful MVP launched in September with several placements and subscribed from great companies and a new online platform (released expected in January 2021 ⛄️),
Stakha is going faster than expected and hence, looking for passionate people about recruitment and bring remote to another lever - We're looking actively for a magical partner CTO.
What will you do as a CTO :
- 🔎 Be part of the unique recruitment platform focused only on full-remote jobs in Europe
- 📝 Build from the scratch next's Stakha platform for several markets (FR - BE - DE - NL) Today it's a mix of Airtable, Applicant tracking systems and Bubble 🍜 and it works fine 😀
- Shape internal tools to ease candidates sourcing for all Europe (API API API)
- 🤝 Work closely with Stakha's cofounders (they have kinda a nice background when it comes to recruitment, at least that's what they think)and be part of Stakha's strategy
- 👏 Be part of creating a more inclusive way to qualify candidates (coding test, video interviews, etc.)
- 📱 Recruit and lead a team of developers
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Stakha
- Understand all the workflows within Stakha
- Work close with Amaury (Head of Talent) and Arnaud (Head of Sales) to establish a modus operandi
- Have a solid understanding of how Stakha works and what Stakhers wants to achieve
- Learn about remote and its impact on the future of work
- Impregnate Co-Founders Stakha's value (you will learn about them quickly 😁)
In the first month, expect to:
- Write product and technical specifications (front-end & back-end)
- Set timelines for development of all tech (front & back office platforms)
- Own, define and articulate a strategic technical for Stakha
In the first three months, expect to:
- Develop the recruitment platform from scratch
- Build sourcing tools for the Talent Acquisition Team
- Launch candidate's qualification tools (honestly, it could be done later but we love that!)
- Learn about the market and make sure our product will be the Imperator in the recruitment world
- Experience as a Lead SW, hands-on CTO
- Knowledge of different technologies and systems
- Comfortable to work remotely within a distributed environment
- Motivation to join a startup and love for building stuffs from scratch, with ability to see how a product and strategy can evolve
- Be an outstanding Stakha ambassador (e.g. meetup, conference, etc)
- Inclusivity and diversity aren't just buzzwords for us, wherever you coming, whatever you like, bring to Stakha your difference as an asset!
- English speaker (and ideally a French citizen)
What We Offer:
- Full-remote role
- Startup environment (founded in August 2020)
- Early stage equity
- Paid education about remote (coursera)