ABOUT THE #TF4WOMEN PROGRAMME:
The #TF4Women fellowship programme is an annual programme composed of two-phases.
The #TF4Women Pathway is an online 3-month programme designed for asylum seeking and refugee women looking for an opportunity to develop their digital skills and discover new horizons on the tech job market in France. Through weekly training sessions with professionals in the tech sector, participants will enrich their professional horizon and strengthen their professional decision-making. The pathway is a real springboard to prepare what lies ahead in your job search, with an opportunity to join the #TF4Women Fellowship Programme.
The #TF4Women Fellowship is a 6 months programme and is intended only for refugee women who wish to work in The tech sector, with skills or experiences that are “transferable” in the digital world. Each week, we deliver a unique programme that includes: weekly mentoring & technical training sessions, language courses, administrative and job searching assistance, psychosocial support and babysitting solutions, a professional network of tech employers, on top of a personalised support from TechFugees’ team, volunteers and alumni fellows.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Under the supervision of #TF4Women France Project Manager, you will assist:
- The launch and delivery of the first pilot of the #TF4Women Pathway
- The preparation and delivery of the fourth season of the #TF4Women Fellowship in Paris, France
- The logistics and communications of the programme (outreach, sessions & social events).
You will assist the #TF4Women France Project Manager (PM) in tasks related to the #TF4Women programme. This may include, but not restricted to:
- Assisting the communication team with programme broadcast on social media
- Liaising with delivery partners ahead of programme sessions for practical info
- Assisting the PM in delivering online sessions and operating e-learning solutions
- Supporting the team with the organisation of online and face to face events, as applicable
- Responding to practical queries by programme participants ahead of / after sessions.
- Share Techfugees’ values: feeling concerned by the challenges faced by displaced persons across the world, but not desiring to save the world! Only to contribute and hold a safe space for people that were not lucky by birth and nationality
- At least two years of university studies or a degree/diploma in international relations, communication, migration, project management, public relations, or a related field;
- Fluency in both French and English (Written and spoken. Arabic is a plus)
- Have experience of working in diversity (previous work with refugees is a plus)
- Experience(s) in event management and communications is a plus
- Digitally savvy, and willing to become familiar with e-learning platforms (basic training provided)
- Being autonomous, patient, and a good listener
- Attention to detail and a great sense of humour !